Stainless steel Thimbles has a variety of connection methods. Common types of pipe fittings include compression, compression, live connection, push type, push screw type, socket weld type, live type flange connection, welding type and welding and conventional connection. Combined derived series connection. These connection methods, based on their different principles, have different application scopes, but most of them are easy to install, solid and reliable. Most of the sealing rings or gasket materials used in the connection are silicone rubber, nitrile rubber, and EPDM rubber that meet the requirements of national standards, eliminating the user’s worries.
Press connection step
1. Broken pipe: cut off the pipe according to the required length. When the pipe is broken, the force is not too large to prevent the pipe from being out of round.
2. Remove burrs: After the pipe is cut off, the burrs should be removed to avoid cutting the seal ring.
3, marking line: In order to fully insert the pipe socket, you must mark the insertion length at the end of the pipe.
4. Assembling: The sealing ring should be properly installed in the U-shaped groove of the pipe fitting, insert the pipe into the pipe socket, and wait for crimping.
5. Crimping: When crimping, the raised part of the tube is placed in the concave groove of the die, and the jaws are kept perpendicular to the axis of the tube.
6. Check: After crimping is completed, use a special gauge to check the crimping dimensions.
Post time: Sep-18-2018